Register for The WONCA 2020 – the 23rd World Conference of Family Doctors and enjoy this unique opportunity to interact with highly renowned experts in family medicine.
It is with great honor that I invite you to the 23rd WONCA World Conference of Family Doctors WONCA 2020, to be held between 25th and 29th November 2020 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
WONCA world events are key highlights of our calendar, providing a chance for us to get together with old friends and new, exchange ideas and experiences and to learn from each other.
Holding this World Conference in Abu Dhabi, is especially important, as it promises to be the largest gathering of Family Medicine Experts to take place in the Arab world, with an expected 4,000 Health Care Professionals in attendance.
The WONCA 2020 Host & Scientific committees are developing a rich educational and networking program, featuring highly respected international and regional faculty, including scientific sessions, workshops and seminars, forums, debates and networking events.
The 23rd World Conference of Family Doctors (WONCA 2020) Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for oral, poster and workshop abstracts to be presented at WONCA 2020.
- Family Physician
- General Practitioner
- Public and Community Health Doctor
- Social Worker
- Paramedical Staff
- Rehabilitation Doctor & Physiotherapist
- Family Medicine Resident
- Medical Student
- Over the course of four days, attendees will have a wide range of sessions to choose from. World-renowned experts have been invited for the plenary and special session lectures. In addition, numerous workshops. oral presentations and poster presentations highlighting the latest and most cutting-edge research will be prominently featured in this exciting scientific agenda.
- With 4,500 participants expected to convene in Abu Dhabi, WONCA 2020 offers a unique platform and the opportunity for you to network with a truly international audience
- Do not miss this opportunity to learn from and meet an exceptional group of international faculty
- Freely access to the exhibition running alongside the conference and gain insights into the latest product information and trends.
- Earn CME points
- Plenary Lectures
- Special Sessions
- Workshops & Seminars
- Oral Presentations
- Poster Tours
- Industry-sponsored Symposia
The organizing committee of the 23rd WONCA World Conference of Family Doctors is pleased to support and promote the continued development of family medicine by handing exceptional research with oral and poster presentation awards.
Abu Dhabi is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the largest of the seven emirates federation – taking up approximately 87% of the country’s land area and it is one of the world’s most prosperous and rapidly developing cities. The Emirate is also known for its massive oil reserves and spectacular infrastructure.
The award winning Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) is purpose built for conferences and exhibitions, and provides ample and flexible space for the WONCA World Conference. With 77,000 square meters of interconnected and flexible event floor space ADNEC is one of the world’s most innovative event venues.